Sunday, February 26, 2012

29 years.....WHOA!

This blog is for my Mommy & Daddy!  


Today is my Mom & Dad's 29th Anniversary...HOLY COW!  I have no idea how they have put up with each other all those years.  AND I have no idea how they managed to raise 3 daughters during that time that turned out OK ;)  All joking aside, they have shown me a wonderful example of marriage.  They have stuck together through thick and thin and loved us girls and each other every step of the way.  Thank you mom and dad for all you have done for me and all you continue to do.  I'm not sure where I would be without you.  It is my hope and prayer that my family and marriage turns out like yours.  I can't wait for the next 29 years!  I love you both....Ash


Aren't they cute?







Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are so sweet. During our 29 years we were given 3 perfect gifts more precious than gold. We are so blessed to have been given 3 beautiful girls! We love you forever, mama and daddy.

    ReplyDelete