Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's March Already....

I can't believe it's March already.  Seems like just yesterday I started this blog.  Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.  Fun stuff in this week's rundown!  


1.  LOVE LOVE LOVE Clean Sheet Day!  I was lucky enough to have the day off and was able to do some things around the house, washing our sheets was one of the things I accomplished.  I don't know about you, but there is something about fresh washed sheets that just does a body good.  I can't wait to get in bed tonight and feel their deliciousness ;)  I wish I had time to make every day clean sheet day!  It's the little things that make life wonderful!


2.  Mellow Mushroom...ahhhh-mazing!  Many of you know, I went to college at the WONDERFUL ASU and it was there I discovered my love of Mellow Mushroom.  If you've never heard of it you are MISSING out.  It's a pizza place like you wouldn't believe.  Derek and I have just discovered a new one not too far from us.  NOT GOOD....we have already been twice.  If you are near one in the next few days, drop what you are doing and try some of their wonderful parmesan and garlic fresh pretzels and pizza!  Your mouth will thank you I promise.

3.  You need to try MyPublisher.com!  I had a friend tell me about this website and now I'm sharing!  If you love pictures like I do, you will love this website.  For Valentine's Day, I knew I wanted to do something special for Derek so I used this website to design him a photobook of our honeymoon.  It is great!  I was able to customize it just like I wanted and the quality was wonderful.  I was also shocked on how fast it got here.  It's easy to use and very reasonable.  Sign up for their emails and you will get some awesome deals! 


4.  LOVE TI!  Topsail Island, or as I like to refer to as TI, has to be my most favorite place in the world.  It's a small island just north of Wilmington, NC that isn't as commercialized as the other NC beaches.  I have been going there since before I can remember.  It's my small piece of heaven.  I love taking the boat out with the family and parking at a sandbar to enjoy the day with my hat, shades, beach chair, and my kindle.  Warm weather is almost here and I can already smell the Topsail air!!  Hopefully, we can get down there in the next few weeks.
Emma loves the TI too!

5.  I'm going to be an AUNT soon and I love him already!!  Towards the end of June, Derek and I will become Aunt and Uncle again.  My sister-in-law has been sending me weekly belly pictures!  We are super excited.   I've started helping plan the baby shower only to find TONS of cute baby stuff.  I'm in charge of invites and some decorations for a barnyard theme.  This is going to be fun!  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are an awesome writer! Can we do mellow mushroom soon? Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete