Monday, March 26, 2012

Sweet Sweet Emma!

Can't believe it's been almost an entire month since blogging!!  So much has happened...so let's focus today's blog on Emma....after all....this blog is named after her right?


Sweet Sweet Emma!  This past week Emma has had Derek and I wrapped around her bandaged little paw.  We have done nothing put spoil our injured puppy!  I guess I should let you know what happened.... 


Emma loves water of any kind,  I'm pretty sure she has webbed feet and maybe some gills.  Any time we are near water it is all she can do to stay away.  So, as usual we were playing fetch in the pond by our house.  I was throwing her favorite stick and she was bringing it back to me.  All of a sudden I noticed she was bleeding.  Immediately, I was sick to my stomach...Emma on the other hand was just as happy as she could be.  She did a great job slicing her foot open while playing.  I flagged down Derek and he checked her out and here we go off to the Doggy ER.  They stitched her up and gave her a pretty sweet bandage and sent us on our merry way with a hefty price tag.  But of course it was all worth it.  All week Emma has had her every need catered to.  She has eaten way too much people food, slept on the bed, and even got a new toy.  I'd say Derek and I are whipped!


On the way to the ER


Sweet Bandage you got there!


Hope I get some free time this week...because I AM SUPER excited about my next weekly rundown!!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment